The latest commercial property upgrade in Claremont
New Property Ventures (NVP) is refurbishing its Absa on Grove commercial property in Cape Town’s Southern Suburb of Claremont. The makeover will ensure for an additional 3,500 per square metre of A-grade office space maximizing natural light and mountain views by the increased use of glass and higher ceilings. The building will also take on the new name of “Grove Exchange” and is expected to be completed in April 2016.
Remarkable energy efficiency
The commercial property will have over 200 solar panels mounted to the existing building’s flat roof portion, which will produce over 80,000kw/h of solar electricity per year which will support lighting to the building’s common area and basement parking. Furthermore adding the innovative use of energy efficient L.E.D. lighting and other low carbon footprint initiatives, the developers will be able to apply for a 3 star green building rating from The Green Building Council of South Africa for existing buildings
Read more about the benefits of green buildings. Click here
Unique benefits to prospective tenants
This commercial property Ideal for established business seeking new office space to rent in the Southern Suburbs, and offers the following unique benefits:
- Upgrade to all common area lobbies and “Chill Zone” atrium.
- All three new floors have remarkable north-facing mountain views.
- A highly competitive parking ratio of four vehicles per 100m2 is available in the secure locked basement.
- Generous base specification and tenant allowances.
- Fibre optic cable installed for cost effective and remarkably fast internet.
For more information and opportunities for office space to let in Grove Exchange, click here
Author: Francois Kriel